What's new

Help Xiaomi HyperOs Downgrade

Zenitsu_24

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
(Reposted)
Mga ka PHC pano mag downgrade ng Xiaomi HyperOs 1.0.3.0? may rollback protection kasi ito which is (1) pag I check mo greater than miui 14 ROM which is (0) is if lower kasi rollback package hindi ka makakarollback or It might brick your device if ng proceed ka parin.

Any help will do ang pangit na HyperOs limiting rom walang access sa app data/obb pati sa accessibility na setttings wala pati apps nagkakacrash, mahilig kasi ako sa offline games, and modding.

Salamat in advance if may tumulong!

Note:
Device Redmi Note 11 (spes) Global Version - non NFC

6/128 Variant

Hello! I understand your concern about downgrading Xiaomi HyperOs 1.0.3.0 due to its rollback protection feature. Downgrading a ROM can be risky, especially if there are protections in place to prevent it. However, I can provide you with some general steps on how to possibly downgrade your Xiaomi device:

1. Check for Compatible ROM: Before proceeding with the downgrade, make sure to find a compatible ROM version that is lower than Xiaomi HyperOs 1.0.3.0. This is important to avoid bricking your device.

2. Unlock Bootloader: In order to flash a custom ROM or downgrade the current one, you may need to unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi device. This process varies depending on the specific model, so make sure to follow the correct steps.

3. Use Custom Recovery: Install a custom recovery such as TWRP or Orange Fox Recovery on your device. This will allow you to flash the compatible ROM onto your device.

4. Backup Data: Before downgrading, it is crucial to back up all your important data, as downgrading the ROM may result in data loss.

5. Flash the ROM: Once you have the compatible ROM and necessary tools installed, you can proceed with flashing the ROM onto your device using the custom recovery.

6. Reboot and Test: After flashing the ROM, reboot your device and test to see if the downgrade was successful and if the issues you were facing have been resolved.

Please note that downgrading a ROM can be risky and may void your device's warranty. It is important to proceed with caution and follow the steps carefully to avoid any potential issues. Additionally, make sure to research and find detailed instructions specific to your Xiaomi device model to ensure a safe downgrade process.

I hope this information helps you in downgrading your Xiaomi HyperOs ROM. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!