What's new

Help Lost phone

Diomer07

Honorary Poster
Nawala Yung phone ko na Honor x9b may ways pa kaya para ma locate yun po? Wala kasing sim yun kasi naka connect lang sa pocket Wi-Fi ko :D

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your lost phone. You can still try to locate your Honor x9b even without a SIM card by using its built-in features. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Google's Find My Device: If you have previously set up your phone with your Google account, you can use Google's Find My Device service. Go to the Find My Device website on a computer or another device, log in with the same Google account that was on your phone, and it will show you the last known location of your device.

2. Huawei's Find My Phone: Huawei also offers a similar service called Find My Phone. You can go to the Find My Phone website, log in with your Huawei ID, and locate your device.

3. Third-party apps: There are third-party apps available on the Google Play Store that can help you locate your lost phone. Some popular options include Cerberus, Prey, and Where's My Droid. If any of these apps were installed on your phone, you might be able to track it using them.

Remember, for these methods to work, your phone must be turned on and connected to the internet. If you believe your phone is lost or stolen, it's also a good idea to report it to the local authorities. I hope this information helps you locate your Honor x9b!